This is a LEADER

mary owen

And an endless amount of time watching film, not only helping his Bills coaches prepare for that week's opponent but also making a mental to-do list for September 2006.

On this day, New England tight end Daniel Graham makes the list after shoving a Buffalo linebacker after the whistle.

"He should know better," Spikes says. "That doesn't happen when I'm on the field. No. 82 -- he's got it coming. He's one of many. There's going to be some housecleaning in the league when I get back.

"It doesn't matter when or how they're going to get it, but they're going to get it."

The Great Warrior

And an endless amount of time watching film, not only helping his Bills coaches prepare for that week's opponent but also making a mental to-do list for September 2006.

On this day, New England tight end Daniel Graham makes the list after shoving a Buffalo linebacker after the whistle.

"He should know better," Spikes says. "That doesn't happen when I'm on the field. No. 82 -- he's got it coming. He's one of many. There's going to be some housecleaning in the league when I get back.

"It doesn't matter when or how they're going to get it, but they're going to get it."

The Great Warrior

534540[/snapback]

'Best linebacker corps in the league"

'Best defense of all time"

Takeo's got game but a whole lot more mouth. He'll never have badass cred till he kills someone in the offseason. Allegedly.

'Best linebacker corps in the league"

'Best defense of all time"

Takeo's got game but a whole lot more mouth. He'll never have badass cred till he kills someone in the offseason. Allegedly.

He never claimed we were the best defense of all time, and coming into this year a lot of people, including myself, thought the bills had one of the best group of linebackers in the NFL. He just simply said the Bills had GOALS of being one of the best defenses of all time and wanted to take the next step and be a great not very good defense. Coming off the season this defense had last year, I don't have any problem with TKO's comments. He's an absolute beast and I can't wait till he's back. I got more excited reading that damn article than I have watching this team this year.