Would we have won with MOulds playing?

hootie1

Moulds may have lost a step, but he still draws double teams. Evans is an emerging talent, but look how his production dropped off when EM was no longer regularly in the game. And decoy issues aside, I'd still take MOulds over Reed, Aiken or Parrish when the game is on the line.

so, how about it? would we have won if EM had played through? I'd say we had a lot better chance, and I blame MM for what happened. Its his job to manage the players' personalities, whatever they may be, so that we don't have a game day blow up that results in a probable side line distraction and an unplanned change to the game plan right in the middle of a must win game.

I've have been of two minds over whether to give MM another chance or not, but not now. Regardless of what EM did or did not do, it never should have come down to what happened....

It would not have come to that if the offense had converted even one more first down in the second half.

523416[/snapback]

I totally agree my friend, and I wasn't being sarcastic the slightest bit. I think even Moulds could have covered chambers better than anyone playing in our secondary that day.