Really what is this mess?????????

Poeticlaw

I have not posted in awhile but need to post some aggrevation in the way this season has NOT progressed. I was not opposed to the benching of JP every rookie needs a reality check go out there and earn it. Howwevr, what is this preschool playcalling that doesnt allow this offense to move.

Do we think that TD learned his lesson by not replacing Pat Williams, what made him think he had someone who could replace him, just because he drafted a guy in the 3rd round. I truly understand the reasoning behind releasing Blesoe Td, good job you saved his life or you could have been charged with murder to put him behind that horrendous line. Do we think hes learned his lesson their either and we will get players that are proven starters first before we go on the cheap depth theory.

How about Moulds, used to love him no I dont think hes worth the salary dump him and sett josh reed loose save 10 million and buy a line. And while your dumping players that are worthless get rid of the big fat contract of the back up T/G R/L whichever position he might not be playing while we pay him 10 mil a year.

Finally, do not resign clements to more than 5 mill a year hes not worth any more then that and yeah while your at it TD fire the offensive coordinator/defensive cordinator and yes....yourself. You have brought us from a playoff team to an annual joke. I am so tired of hearing we have the palyers to make the run but end up with 9 or less wins year in and year out for ther past 5 years, You are wasting the talent on defense. Defense may win championships but its the offense that keeps them fresh. PS the only reason why you keep going after rookie head coaches is so you can control the team, let the coach coach maybe he will do fine.