Uggggg-leeeeee!

buckeyemike

Once I saw Brees and LT march straight down the field, I knew the Bills had their hands full.

And after the second TD drive, I knew that was that. I've never called a game over in the first 15 minutes before. And Losman didn't even have that bad of a game!

They looked like the Keystone Kops out there, especially the vaunted Bills' defense. Obviously, Takeo is a big loss, but he's been gone for eight weeks and isn't coming back until August. Nobody has bothered to take his game to the next level.

Oh well. At least the Browns shut out the Dolphins, so that keeps the Fishies behind the Bills.

Mike

Once I saw Brees and LT march straight down the field, I knew the Bills had their hands full.

And after the second TD drive, I knew that was that.  I've never called a game over in the first 15 minutes before.  And Losman didn't even have that bad of a game! 

They looked like the Keystone Kops out there, especially the vaunted Bills' defense.  Obviously, Takeo is a big loss, but he's been gone for eight weeks and isn't coming back until August.  Nobody has bothered to take his game to the next level.

Oh well.  At least the Browns shut out the Dolphins, so that keeps the Fishies behind the Bills.

Mike

508409[/snapback]

OH well, but hey Mike! OSU beat that team up north.. All is good!!!