Staying in Ft. Lauderdale for Bills/Fins game....

mackey7789

I will be staying in Ft. Lauderdale the weekend of the Bills/Fins game in December with my fiance. I was wondering if anyone also staying in the Lauderdale area had room in their car/bus/van that Sunday morning for the two of us. We're staying at the Avalon Waterfront Inns and i've heard of some people renting buses and vans that day to go to the game and back to Lauderdale afterwards. I'm thinking about renting a car but i won't if we could catch on with some fellow Bills fans. I'm definitely willing to chip in for a bus or van. It'd also be nice to hang out with some Bills fans too! Please PM me or let me know on here if anyone has some info. I appreciate it!

GO BILLS

I will be staying in Ft. Lauderdale the weekend of the Bills/Fins game in December with my fiance. I was wondering if anyone also staying in the Lauderdale area had room in their car/bus/van that Sunday morning for the two of us. We're staying at the Avalon Waterfront Inns and i've heard of some people renting buses and vans that day to go to the game and back to Lauderdale afterwards. I'm thinking about renting a car but i won't if we could catch on with some fellow Bills fans. I'm definitely willing to chip in for a bus or van. It'd also be nice to hang out with some Bills fans too! Please PM me or let me know on here if anyone has some info. I appreciate it!

GO BILLS

505167[/snapback]

We have a bus leaving from the Sheraton Yankee Clipper in Ft.Lauderdale. I am not sure what the cost is but if there is room you are more than welcome to jump on. I think the cost is like $25 a head.

We have a bus leaving from the Sheraton Yankee Clipper in Ft.Lauderdale. I am not sure what the cost is but if there is room you are more than welcome to jump on. I think the cost is like $25 a head.

505269[/snapback]

That would be an ideal situation! Let me know if theres room soon so i can plan on it. This should be a great trip though. Hopefully we'll be 6-5 at the time of the game.

505269[/snapback]

I'd like to meet you guys somewhere so I can tailgate with you. I dont go to the games anymore too many *.