At least we're not Green Bay...

Yes, they do have Favre, and that buys them a lot, but at least we haven't lost our #1 and #2 running backs for the season to injury. And it looks like Green could be done for good with a quad tear. Not sure many RBs with his mileage on them are the same after an injury like that.

Their new RB depth chart:

1: Tony Fisher

2: old favorite, Rashard Lee

Betcha they wouldn't mind having Lionel Gates right about now...

Yes, they do have Favre, and that buys them a lot, but at least we haven't lost our #1 and #2 running backs for the season to injury.  And it looks like Green could be done for good with a quad tear.  Not sure many RBs with his mileage on them are the same after an injury like that.

Their new RB depth chart:

1: Tony Fisher

2: old favorite, Rashard Lee

Betcha they wouldn't mind having Lionel Gates right about now...

486018[/snapback]

I have, at times this season, had both Green and Davenport on one of my fantasy teams. I just picked up Fisher to put the kiss of death on him. He will, no doubt, get crippled this weekend. :w00t:

I have, at times this season, had both Green and Davenport on one of my fantasy teams.  I just picked up Fisher to put the kiss of death on him.  He will, no doubt, get crippled this weekend.  :w00t:

486022[/snapback]

I traded for Green at the beginning of the season because I had too many prime wideouts. I lost my #1 pick, McAllister, and now Green. Oof. ;) Oh, and I drafted Culpepper third.