WTF, Brinsons still doing The Eric Moulds Show!

Tom

Thanks man!  Was that only for the week?  Or is it there every year?

They said they'll be back next week & thru-out the season, :D

I just cannot believe that Jim Brinson is still doing it. :D

I was never clear on the Simon/Brinson split? Does anyone know what happend?

Jeff

34609[/snapback]

He supposedly got a play by play job doing basketball and some football for the Univ. of Arkansas. With the limited sponsorship for the Simoncast, there was only enough $$ for Simon and Neil McManus, his producer. So Brinson saw a chance at job security and left. Brinson had no ties to Buffalo. Simon has lived here for the last 25 years.

Howard mentioned on his show the other day that he was at the E.M. show Monday and said Bob Trimble was the host this year!?

I recorded it.... and I'll review. I didn't see Howie there. :D

Just to clear this up - MarkVI's pretty much got it right. Since both Howard and Neil have longtime ties to Buffalo and JimmyB doesn't, when the finances started getting tight, JB decided he should be the one to look elsewhere. He's now the programming director at KABZ-FM in Little Rock, AR, which recently went to an all-sports format and carries Razorback FB and hoops games. Don't think he's on-air, more of a management gig. I could be wrong about that, though.

Not sure about his deal with the Moulds show, but Howard did mention (tongue firmly in cheek) that JB "is flying up on his private jet" to do the show on Mondays.....