Back from the game...

Chilly

I told Aussie at the start of the 2nd half that we need to run the ball more. We were passing it way too much.

The run worked - the O Line can run block for the most part, and it was absolute sh-- that they stopped.

The offensive play calling was horrid.

I told Aussie at the start of the 2nd half that we need to run the ball more.  We were passing it way too much.

The run worked - the O Line can run block for the most part, and it was absolute sh-- that they stopped.

462034[/snapback]

You'd think after the first drive they'd stick with the same plan.

I told Aussie at the start of the 2nd half that we need to run the ball more.  We were passing it way too much.

462034[/snapback]

JP had a total of 15 passes after 3 qtr. How is that too many passes?

The problem with this game, as in the last two, was the defenses inability to get off the field on third down....

462034[/snapback]

Horrid... Great description!

JP had a total of 15 passes after 3 qtr. How is that too many passes?

The problem with this game, as in the last two, was the defenses inability to get off the field on third down....

462048[/snapback]

But he also had 4 scrambles and 4 sacsk. So it was a total of 23 passing plays vs. about 12 running plays to that point.