One thing I like about JP

For that to happen, we're going to have to wait another 2 years.  By that time, our D will not be as good as it is right now even though they laid an egg Sunday.

450179[/snapback]

I think our D can be just as good if not better in two years. Even if you don't like Donahoe, he does have us in a good financial situation in terms of cap space. Let's face it, we have a very good D, not a great D. Even if you go back to last year, we played tremendously against weak teams but absolutetly fell apart against good teams. Who knows, it was only one bad game last week and I'm giving them a mulligan.....maybe they can step it up.

I think our D can be just as good if not better in two years.  Even if you don't like Donahoe, he does have us in a good financial situation in terms of cap space.  Let's face it, we have a very good D, not a great D.  Even if you go back to last year, we played tremendously against weak teams but absolutetly fell apart against good teams.  Who knows, it was only one bad game last week and I'm giving them a mulligan.....maybe they can step it up.

450565[/snapback]

I'm ready for the JP rollercoaster ride this year - I hope it ends on a high note with a playoff spot. The one thing that worries me is if we're looking a year or two down the road to really compete, our D could be very different. No Nate, no big Sam(how much longer can he go?), our linebackers pushing ten years in the league, Troy Vincent & Lawyer getting older. I think the window for this defense to be very good is not very long.

I like that JP got benched and then came back and had his only productive drive of the day.

I like his cannon right arm.

I like when he runs. Everyone has a hissy fit around here, but I dig it. Perhaps an injury would change my tune, but for now, take off!!!

I like that I saw him in a bar on Chippewa in the offseason with some other Bills.

I like that he is not afraid to admit his homoerotica meetings with Brett Favre.