Can I get a copy of this game?

Guest BackInDaDay

Guest BackInDaDay

Still busy doing construction on my home, and I living in NJ means no TV or radio (I listen to more sports than I watch). Anyway, I'm curious as to how we were defended, and exploited on D. It sounds like TB was in complete control of this one, and I'm curious how they did it. Boy, that opens things up for some sarcastic reponses! :angry:

Guest BackInDaDay
Trust us ... you really dont want to watch it man.

445751[/snapback]

:angry: Hey I trust you, but being a fan of this team for 40 years means I've got this mad, masochistic jones thats fiending! Besides, sometimes you learn more about how a team in how it loses, rather than how it wins.

:angry:  Hey I trust you, but being a fan of this team for 40 years means I've got this mad, masochistic jones thats fiending!  Besides, sometimes you learn more about how a team in how it loses, rather than how it wins.

445766[/snapback]

The team performed like a loss was preordained from the opening snap. It was a trainwreck with no survivors...what else do you need to know?

Guest BackInDaDay
The team performed like a loss was preordained from the opening snap.  It was a trainwreck with no survivors...what else do you need to know?

445776[/snapback]

TB did things to dictate what we could do, offensively and defensively.

I'd like to see what they did.

There are many posters on this board who've impressed me with their comprehension of what takes place on the field, but I've yet to read a satisfying analysis as to what happenned in this game. By reviewing a tape, I could draw my own conclusions. That's all. No biggie.

Still busy doing construction on my home, and I living in NJ means no TV or radio (I listen to more sports than I watch).  Anyway, I'm curious as to how we were defended, and exploited on D. It sounds like TB was in complete control of this one, and I'm curious how they did it.  Boy, that opens things up for some sarcastic reponses!  :angry:

445743[/snapback]

I would send you a dvd from my tivo, but I deleated the game already. I didn't see ONE play that I would want to go back and review!!!! Other than a Moorman punt or two you didn't miss anything......