Losman is getting quite a bit of blame ...

... and it would be well deserved if he was 2-3 starting player who SHOULD be playing better. Here is my opinion ... take it or leave it. JP was blitzed all day. He was blitzed often and hard. In fact, on many occasions he made something out of nothing. Including on the field goal drive - Bledsoe would have taken that sack - yet Losman escaped the sack and threw it away. On the safety play, he was blitzed immediatly and had 3 choices. One - throw it away, and take a safety by rule of intentional grounding. Two - throw it towards a receiver and risk interception. Three - use your feet and try to make something, anything, happen and risk getting a safety. I personally think he took the best option. He TRYED to make something happen and unfortunately a safety occured. Aha! - I have forgotten to mention, that this was his FIRST road game as a starter. Not only was this his first road game, but it was also his first game against a top 5 defense .... and in 90 degree heat.

I am not quite sure whether the posters are simply posting out of frustration (and without the use of their brain) or if they are actually judging a first year starting QB with such high standards.

... and it would be well deserved if he was 2-3 starting player who SHOULD be playing better. Here is my opinion ... take it or leave it. JP was blitzed all day. He was blitzed often and hard. In fact, on many occasions he made something out of nothing. Including on the field goal drive - Bledsoe would have taken that sack - yet Losman escaped the sack and threw it away. On the safety play, he was blitzed immediatly and had 3 choices. One - throw it away, and take a safety by rule of intentional grounding. Two - throw it towards a receiver and risk interception. Three - use your feet and try to make something, anything, happen and risk getting a safety. I personally think he took the best option. He TRYED to make something happen and unfortunately a safety occured. Aha! - I have forgotten to mention, that this was his FIRST road game as a starter. Not only was this his first road game, but it was also his first game against a top 5 defense .... and in 90 degree heat.

I am not quite sure whether the posters are simply posting out of frustration (and without the use of their brain) or if they are actually judging a first year starting QB with such high standards.

445199[/snapback]

Despite your horrendous butchery of the English language, I completely agree with your statement. Well done.