Please help!

Milo

I'm a lifetime Bills fan living in Steeler country, and wasn't able to watch the game Sunday. I was following the scores online, but it just isn't the same as actually watching the Bills demolish another team. My mental picture of it wasn't even very accurate, because I didn't have a good memory of the throwback unis (LOVE them, BTW).

Would someone who taped the game be willing to send me a copy? I'll send you a check immediately for postage/handling/whatever. Send me an e-mail at peacelovegreco@yahoo.com if you can help me here. Thanks, and Go Bills!

I'm a lifetime Bills fan living in Steeler country, and wasn't able to watch the game Sunday.  I was following the scores online, but it just isn't the same as actually watching the Bills demolish another team.  My mental picture of it wasn't even very accurate, because I didn't have a good memory of the throwback unis (LOVE them, BTW).

Would someone who taped the game be willing to send me a copy?  I'll send you a check immediately for postage/handling/whatever.  Send me an e-mail at peacelovegreco@yahoo.com if you can help me here.  Thanks, and Go Bills!

438996[/snapback]

I lived in the PGH area 1978 - 1989. I know your pain. :devil:

peacelovegreco ???? wtf is that?

Peace, Love, and Greco-Roman wrestling. All anyone needs to be happy. Well, that and an occasional Bills game on tape or DVD....

MikeG, I live in New Galilee (near Beaver Falls), and teach/coach wrestling at Blackhawk HS.

I got an e-mail from somebody and sent a reply, but I'm not sure who on here it was. Hoping to figure something out soon here...

Jester43, do I know you?

Peace, Love, and Greco-Roman wrestling.  All anyone needs to be happy.  Well, that and an occasional Bills game on tape or DVD....

MikeG, I live in New Galilee (near Beaver Falls), and teach/coach wrestling at Blackhawk HS.

I got an e-mail from somebody and sent a reply, but I'm not sure who on here it was.  Hoping to figure something out soon here...

Jester43, do I know you?

440079[/snapback]

not personally, but you once told me you wrestled in the olympic team trials. that is officially badass.