thoughts on roster

as soon as Roscoe heals and is active, we will be dumping a WR. There is a lot of jockying to be done, in my opinion, with the roster. I also believe the same holds true with Kevin Thomas. As soon as he's healthy, either Leonhard or Wire is waived, assuming everyone stays healthy. I also wonder if we could look at Vollers at RT, but Mcnally doesn't seem to be enamored with "names" on the OL. Regarding the derth of DT's on the team, we could easily switch to a "30" front if there was a rash of injuires at DE, our LB's are stacked with ability and experience in our system.

as soon as Roscoe heals and is active, we will be dumping a WR. There is a lot of jockying to be done, in my opinion, with the roster.  I also believe the same holds true with Kevin Thomas. As soon as he's healthy, either Leonhard or Wire is waived, assuming everyone stays healthy. I also wonder if we could look at Vollers at RT, but Mcnally doesn't seem to be enamored with "names" on the OL. Regarding the derth of DT's on the team, we could easily switch to a "30" front if there was a rash of injuires at DE, our LB's are stacked with ability and experience in our system.

429010[/snapback]

Agreed about the linebackers. That's one position that we are more than capable at. Could be the best overall unit on the team.