the official final post about celebrations...

rolly

the way I look at it, we live in an age where it's all about the show. These guys (employees) are attempting to entertain the fans (the customers) as well as fire up their teammates and themselves. I myself feel much of it is unneccesary, but there are occassions where celebrations are worthy. (ex: spikes hit) Basically, we have to live with the celebrations either way, so the only way to prevent it is to not watch football.

besides, there are many more serious issues to worry about with the bills than they're celebrating

the way I look at it, we live in an age where it's all about the show. These guys (employees) are attempting to entertain the fans (the customers) as well as fire up their teammates and themselves. I myself feel much of it is unneccesary, but there are occassions where celebrations are worthy. (ex: spikes hit) Basically, we have to live with the celebrations either way, so the only way to prevent it is to not watch football.

besides, there are many more serious issues to worry about with the bills than they're celebrating

29801[/snapback]

Best celebration of yesterday, IMO: Travis Henry after getting the first down along the sideline. If you saw it you'll know exactly what I mean. My friends and I just burst into laughter when he did it.