Sweet revenge

I've had this dream... The Bills and the Cowboys go to the superbowl in the next year or two. We beat them soundly, Julius Jones loses his helmet and then turns the ball over on thee first play of the second half, Bledsoe is picked off and sacked, Clements forces a fumble right before Terry Glen is approaching the endzone and goes the other way for a TD, Parcells retires after demoralize him, Our kicker kicks the winning field goal after it bounces off the right upright and goes in. The City Of Buffalo goes wild, parades, celebration, and a movie made for TV emerges: "Buffalo Bill Get's Sweet Revenge"

It could happen!.... and oh would it be sweet.

Ahh... but the problem is, Bledsoe will have silenced a lot of doubters just by getting to the super bowl.

423235[/snapback]

That would make it ever sweeter to sack and INT him. It would have to be JJones that gets them there though... Droopy Drew is a loser.

Bledsoe has a new commericial out. Its him throwing a pick to, who else, but the Burger King. The king takes the pick all the way to the endzone where he dances like deion. Funny stuff if you havent seen it yet

423321[/snapback]

Oh baby... give me a link!

Ya know, with all the fanfair he got when he arrived, I was bummed by the move.... I mean This was Droopy Drew! But he looked like a superstar in that first season and I had hopes.... but after RJ anything was an improvement.

I really want a Dallas Buffalo SB and I want revenge... I want to sweep the old nemises and clear the board baby.

Oh baby... give me a link!

Ya know, with all the fanfair he got when he arrived, I was bummed by the move.... I mean This was Droopy Drew! But he looked like a superstar in that first season and I had hopes.... but after RJ anything was an improvement.

I really want a Dallas Buffalo SB and I want revenge... I want to sweep the old nemises and clear the board baby.

423346[/snapback]

I dont have a link for it, but its a Burger king commercial so I'm sure you'll see it. Only bad part...................he's wearing a bills uniform. Its the replay from the ravens game when Deion took it to the house. The King replaces deion on the play. :rolleyes: