Bills - Bucs tickets needed!!!

COACH85

My wife and I will be flying from Virginia up to Buffalo to see the Bills opener with some great 50 yard line seats courtesy of our good friend #89. Now we're trying to go see the Bucs-Bills game in Tampa for the second game of the season and we're having bad luck trying to get tickets. I use EBAY and STUBHUB.COM extensively and hard to find good middle of the field seats for a decent price. We definitely don't mind paying good money for great seats but we don't want to have to take out a loan like we would if we used STUBHUB!! Any suggestions so we can purchase good tickets ASAP????

Thanks,

Coach

My wife and I will be flying from Virginia up to Buffalo to see the Bills opener with some great 50 yard line seats courtesy of our good friend #89. Now we're trying to go see the Bucs-Bills game in Tampa for  the second game of the season and we're having bad luck trying to get tickets.  I use EBAY and STUBHUB.COM extensively and hard to find good middle of the field seats for a decent price.  We definitely don't mind paying good money for great seats but we don't want to have to take out a loan like we would if we used STUBHUB!!  Any suggestions so we can purchase good tickets ASAP????

Thanks,

Coach

422414[/snapback]

I am also headed down to that game to visit some friends from Buffalo that are now living down there. The tickets were INCREDIBLY expensive for not so good seats. It will probably not be easy to find seats less than $150 unless you go and try and scalp them from someone two minutes before kick-off. Good luck!