Best Tackle of the night

...upper deck...the security guards gang tackled some poor but very drunk and beligerent fan in the corridor behind the food line ~ happened right next to us going to get food/drink and it lasted a while. They ended up taking him away in hand cuffs.

The biggest security guard literally bounced the guys head (actually his nosa) on the pavement-it was pretty bloody ("Um....skip the chili and i'll have some nachos please":angry:

Speaking of food~ They dropped the price of pepsi's and hot dogs to $1 to make it more affordabble for the Kids day~ Great Move!

What i didn't know earlier was after the trek from the parked car to the stadium, I had to let the family initially go in without me-they don't allow knapsacks OR umbrellas in the stadium, so had to return them to the van.

A little sign on the way there would've been appreciated-but wanted y'all to know if you ever go to save you wasting some time.

In the game i am continuing to be impressed with Clements run support, reminded me a little of A. Winfield