Izell Reese / Coy Wire

San-O

Wire is a great special teamer, a decent emergency SS back-up, and an overall good person, but he will never be a future starting safety. Out there in no-man's land i.e. the secondary, it takes more than a good vertical leap and hard-hitting tackles to survive. You've got to have the speed to move in open space, as well as the recognition skills to move with purpose in this open space.

Reese, aside from breaking that miserable interception-less streak for Bills safeties, blows and will be working at your neighborhood burger joint when his contract runs out this February.

Hell, even I (Mark Kelso) could do a better job right now than either of these two duds.

Wire is a great special teamer, a decent emergency SS back-up, and an overall good person, but he will never be a future starting safety. Out there in no-man's land i.e. the secondary, it takes more than a good vertical leap and hard-hitting tackles to survive. You've got to have the speed to move in open space, as well as the recognition skills to move with purpose in this open space.

Reese, aside from breaking that miserable interception-less streak for Bills safeties, blows and will be working at your neighborhood burger joint when his contract runs out this February.

Hell, even I (Mark Kelso) could do a better job right now than either of these two duds.

28347[/snapback]

Great insight. You know your football better than I.

<_<

Too bad a game had to be lost.