I was watching the green bay scrimage

They said that nate's people were in town talking to Donaho and they are in discusions about making him the highest paid corner in the NFL  News to me.  do you think that Tom is willing to pull the trigger?

401213[/snapback]

I don't think TD really has a choice. At this point he has too. Nate is only going to get better and deserves to be at least a top 10 paid corner on the league. They let Winfield go and had a young Clements as a back up plan. Now there is no certain "back up plan".

it's hard to have a backup plan for the best cb in the nfl. This isn't a situation like washington had with Bailey, where they had an even better cb and if he could ever stay consistently healthy may have a case for the best cb in the league in Shawn Springs fall directly into their lap. There are no Shawn Springs to be found. Nate Clements is the best cb in free agency next year, and imo the best cb period. Git er done TD.

it's hard to have a backup plan for the best cb in the nfl.  This isn't a situation like washington had with Bailey, where they had an even better cb and if he could ever stay consistently healthy may have a case for the best cb in the league in Shawn Springs fall directly into their lap.  There are no Shawn Springs to be found. Nate Clements is the best cb in free agency next year, and imo the best cb period.  Git er done TD.

401234[/snapback]

Yeah he has to get him a deal, there really is no other alternative.