I was really down on this team

Kipers Hair

And I have to say - they look better than I thought...

- I know MM made a couple of suspect calls, but I really thought that was the best coached Bills game I have seen in 4 years.

- The LB corp is amazing. I think Posey is average at best and would not mind seeing Crowell or someone else tried in there - but I think Spikes and Fletcher more than make up for it.

- The D-line was better than advertised.

- The O-Line did not cost the game - in fact, as the game went on, the run blocking got better.

- Henry and McGahee co-existed and worked effectively.

- Bledsoe looks more discplined and focused.

- Moulds looks...well like Moulds is supposed to look.

In the end, I really thought they were going to lose today anyway, but I see some signs of encouragement. I think they are still going to come in 3rd in the AFC East, but they will be an entertaining watch and may upset a team or two along the way...

And I have to say - they look better than I thought...

-  I know MM made a couple of suspect calls, but I really thought that was the best coached Bills game I have seen in 4 years.

-  The LB corp is amazing.  I think Posey is average at best and would not mind seeing Crowell or someone else tried in there - but I think Spikes and Fletcher more than make up for it.

-  The D-line was better than advertised.

-  The O-Line did not cost the game - in fact, as the game went on, the run blocking got better.

-  Henry and McGahee co-existed and worked effectively.

-  Bledsoe looks more discplined and focused.

-  Moulds looks...well like Moulds is supposed to look.

In the end, I really thought they were going to lose today anyway, but I see some signs of encouragement.  I think they are still going to come in 3rd in the AFC East, but they will be an entertaining watch and may upset a team or two along the way...

28241[/snapback]

How can you be happy, these guys lost at home to a team that they should have killed not beat! I would love to play against Leftwich every day! The Bill's woefully lack playmakers/super stars; people that can make plays when the chips are down! Look at what Moss and TO did today and contrast that against Moulds, specifically the fumble and then you know why we don't win games! Are offensive line is piss poor, 3 plays from the 3 yard line and we have to settle for field goal? Are you kidding, you draft a 360 lb. tackle as the 4th overall and he cannot pancake somebody on 3 plays to get the touch down? What the hell is the college scouting department doing? All I have read for a week is what a stud Lee Evans is or going to be then where was he today? Look at what Michael Clayton did in Tampa, a guy drafted several spots later. Where was the pass rush out of our base defense? If we don't blitz Leftwich can pitch a tent back there. Coy Wire, enough with this joke! And by the way, guess who got a game ball in Washington today? Gregg Williams!!!

TD has got go!

How can you be happy, these guys lost at home to a team that they should have killed not beat! I would love to play against Leftwich every day! The Bill's woefully lack playmakers/super stars; people that can make plays when the chips are down! Look at what Moss and TO did today and contrast that against Moulds, specifically the fumble and then you know why we don't win games! Are offensive line is piss poor, 3 plays from the 3 yard line and we have to settle for field goal? Are you kidding, you draft a 360 lb. tackle as the 4th overall and he cannot pancake somebody on 3 plays to get the touch down? What the hell is the college scouting department doing? All I have read for a week is what a stud Lee Evans is or going to be then where was he today? Look at what Michael Clayton did in Tampa, a guy drafted several spots later. Where was the pass rush out of our base defense? If we don't blitz Leftwich can pitch a tent back there. Coy Wire, enough with this joke! And by the way, guess who got a game ball in Washington today? Gregg Williams!!!

TD has got go!

28271[/snapback]

i'm not happy with the loss either but come on. why exactly should we have killed the jags? they were about the same team as us last year and had continuity on their side going into this game. i expected a win but am not shocked that we lost in a close one. the billls will probably be an average team this year and so will the jags. every team loses....you think the bucs, ravens, and 'boys are hangin their heads...no way, it's back to work.

ps. if we were hurting at wr as much as TB is, then Evans might have had 10 balls thrown his way as well. also, if GW got the game ball as HC then that MIGHT mean something.