TODAY...July 23 2005

Look at the front page of the Stadium Wall. Articles about sports writers predicting rushing titles for Willis....Articles about our secondary being in great shape and having awesome backups...an Article about our defence not being happy with being number 2 for two years in a row...they want to be one of the best defences of all time this year.

My God.. It is days like today .. that I just get freakin excited about the start of football...God I love this TEAM!

Look at the front page of the Stadium Wall.  Articles about sports writers predicting rushing titles for Willis....Articles about our secondary being in great shape and having awesome backups...an Article about our defence not being happy with being number 2 for two years in a row...they want to be one of the best defences of all time this year.

My God.. It is days like today .. that I just get freakin excited about the start of football...God I love this TEAM!

388751[/snapback]

Sure is looking better than a month ago, for sure!

Look at the front page of the Stadium Wall.  Articles about sports writers predicting rushing titles for Willis....Articles about our secondary being in great shape and having awesome backups...an Article about our defence not being happy with being number 2 for two years in a row...they want to be one of the best defences of all time this year.

388751[/snapback]

Yep, finally it has come, after months of BS..."The JP Era"!!!!!!!!!