(OT) Gotta love Lou Holtz

ajzepp

All I know is that this defense is AWESOME. They have a freshman CB named KO (as in "knock out") Simpson who is all over the field - he's already returned one INT for a TD and nearly had another. Georgia looks uninspired as the #3 team in the country, and in all honesty I can see why, given the way SC is beating their asses when Georgia is on offense!

As for Lou Holtz, what can you say? The guy IS college football.....here's to another upset! :doh:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

I KNEW IT... my pool has won AGAIN thanks to the many exploits of Iowa State, South Carolina, Fresno State, and Central Michigan. Today, aside from Notre Fing Dame and Auburn, it was a great afternoon!!!

Georgia lost too much like Iowa, and I ca$hed in! YEAH BABY!

:doh:

I KNEW IT... my pool has won AGAIN thanks to the many exploits of Iowa State, South Carolina, Fresno State, and Central Michigan. Today, aside from Notre Fing Dame and Auburn, it was a great afternoon!!!

Georgia lost too much like Iowa, and I ca$hed in! YEAH BABY!

:doh:

27032[/snapback]

The 'dawgs/SC game is only at halftime.....but David Greene (GA QB) is clearly off his game, and their stud back is out with a chest contusion.....so looks good for ya ;)