Heres my draft

gflande1

Heres my draft. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

M. Bulger (StL-QB)

L. Coles (NYJ-WR)

I. Bruce (Stl-WR)

L. Evans (BUF-WR)

W. Mcgahee (BUF-RB)

T. Barber (NYG-RB)

T. Gonzalez (KC-TE)

M. Nugent (NYJ-K)

Atlanta (Atl-Def)

Bench:

D. Foster (Car-RB)

D. Branch (NE-WR)

B. Leftwich (Jac-QB)

B. Franks (GB-TE)

C. Rogers (Det-Wr)

B. Cundiff (Dal-K)

• 2 weeks later...

if that is who you already drafted...i don't know what kind of help you are looking for.

QB: Bulger/Leftwich.

I have read that Leftwich is going to be chucking it downfield more now that he has one full year as a starter. We know Martz is going to have Bulger throwing. The problem will be they will both throw a couple of picks each game...and you will have a hard time choosing which one to start each week. When you start one that busts, the one on your bench could be piling up points....and vice versa. I had that problem with my RB's last year.

RB: McGahee/Barber/Foster

I don't like Foster and is he is your only depth, i would keep a close watch on the waiver wire. McGahee and Barber are far and away the #1 options for their teams and will both get a lot of touches. They are a very solid RB combo.

WR: Coles/Bruce/Evans/Branch/Rogers

No real studs, but Coles, Evans, and Branch could become just that. I think Bruce is on the decline....(that is just a gut feeling). And the only reason i don't care for Coles is i don't like taking a WR who is starting for a new team. Yeah...yeah...i know he used to be a Jet, but there is still a whole new Offence being put in. Coles is a good deep threat and Pennington's forte is not the deep ball.

TE: Gonzalez/Franks

Great combination. TG is who he is.....and the Packers are going to be in a bunch of games where there will be a ton of points being scored...he is likely to get his share.

K: Nugent/Cundiff

Nothing special. Rookie kickers typically don't blow anyone away. Cundiff will be afraid for his life again running from Parcells everytime he misses a kick.

Def.Spt.: Falcons

Great defense and SpT. Not many better choices other than the Bills, and I am guessing they were already off the board.

I would consider finding a replacment for Foster and Rogers.

And be sure to ride the Hot QB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.