in my opinion

JOHNNYFAIRPLAY

I dont know. Three turnovers in the red zone by Indy is the only thing that saved them. They didnt look that good to me. I want to see our D against that O. I predict we split with the Pats, just like last year....

I thought NE's defense looked pretty bad. If Manning didn't have to get cute and audible every time they got in the red zone, Indy probably puts up 40 points. Dillon and Brady were impressive as was their entire offense. But I don't know if NE's passing game is that good or Indy's d-backs are that bad. I don't remember seeing a group of slower moving safeties in my life. Bashir(#28) looked like he was moving in quick sand the entire game. On a side note, the enforcement of the illegal contact rule already looks to have exposed many players in NE's secondary.

I dont know. Three turnovers in the red zone by Indy is the only thing that saved them. They didnt look that good to me. I want to see our D against that O. I predict we split with the Pats, just like last year....

25207[/snapback]

Looks that way to me, too. Indy was uncharacteristically sloppy. NE gets lucky again and this "Brady just wins" crap continues, when the truth is, Indy just lost.

Looks that way to me, too.  Indy was uncharacteristically sloppy.  NE gets lucky again and this "Brady just wins" crap continues, when the truth is, Indy just lost.

25246[/snapback]

The Pats may have gotten lucky to get the win but there is no way anyone who watched the game can bash Brady on his play, he was poised and had great touch on his throws. I know it sucks but the he played well IMO

The Pats may have gotten lucky to get the win but there is no way anyone who watched the game can bash Brady on his play, he was poised and had great touch on his throws. I know it sucks but the he played well IMO

25257[/snapback]

Of course not. He was efficient and got 3 TD passes. And he forced a bad INT (may have been Graham's fault on that one). You are right to say that NE won the game based on the fact that Brady didn't make mistakes, and benefited from those of Indy. Perhaps that's the mark of the better QB. The question is, is Indy the better team, but they just made some stupid mistakes? Or because Indy made those mistakes and NE didn't, NE is the better team?

Regardless, I think the blueprint is there for us if we look closely at what Indy was and was not successful doing, and don't make the same mistakes Indy did. In addition, I think our secondary is better than Indy's.