Wrestling Fans...... Chris Candido passed away

Chris Candito (aka Chris Candido) passed away earlier today at the age of 33.

Death is unknown at this point. Its non drug related.

This guy was in ECW "triple threat" and a small stint with the WWE. He has been wrestling on TNA the past year

Remember "Sunny" little blone bombshell from the WWF a couple years back? Thats her hubby....

Hats off and 10 bells.....

Sunny is now a fat crack whore she was in a XXX website for wrestling chicks with Missy Hyatt. SHE WAS THE HOTTEST THING EVER......Now she looks like a fat old frump. Sunny and CAndido did more Coke than LT and Bo Bice combined I'd be shocked if drugs werent involved somehow

Sunny is now a fat crack whore she was in a XXX website for wrestling chicks with Missy Hyatt. SHE WAS THE HOTTEST THING EVER......Now she looks like a fat old frump. Sunny and CAndido did more Coke than LT and Bo Bice combined I'd be shocked if drugs werent involved somehow

323698[/snapback]

Nice eulogy

323698[/snapback]

He had a blood clot caused by ankle surgery.