Buffalo Targets

Depending on trades yet to be made and where the compensation will be, here is a list of slightly out of reach to in reach targets for the Bills:

Khalif Barnes--LT...McNally supposedly loves his play!

Antaaj Hawthorne--DT...Krumrie loved the guy and with the dope smoking problem, he might slide right to us!

Chris Spencer--C/G...great potential and very athletic

Jason Brown--C...strong anchor for years to battle Wilfork and the Jet DT's

Matt Jones--WR...Mularkey supposedly loves his potential for mismatches.

My dark horse:

Justin Tuck--DE...something about his speed, I wouldn't be shocked.

Any other suggestions?

Late

I would love Barnes...but I doubt we could get him. However, all others may be somewhat possible. I could see at least one of those guys ending up in a Bills jersey...or at least I hope.

Add Adam Terry to the list...

LT: Adam Terry

LG: Bennie Anderson

C: Chris Spencer

RG: Chris Villarial

RT: Mike Williams

My wonderful Bills O-line in Madden~!~

Depending on trades yet to be made and where the compensation will be, here is a list of slightly out of reach to in reach targets for the Bills:

Khalif Barnes--LT...McNally supposedly loves his play!

Antaaj Hawthorne--DT...Krumrie loved the guy and with the dope smoking problem, he might slide right to us!

Chris Spencer--C/G...great potential and very athletic

Jason Brown--C...strong anchor for years to battle Wilfork and the Jet DT's

Matt Jones--WR...Mularkey supposedly loves his potential for mismatches.

My dark horse:

Justin Tuck--DE...something about his speed, I wouldn't be shocked.

Any other suggestions?

Late

307035[/snapback]

I'm so tempted by Tuck. He is certainly low hanging fruit because the guy is freakshow of talent and athleticism but can the guy stay healthy? If falls into the end of the 2nd or the top of the 3rd I'd trade up to grab him but it seems like someone else will take a chance on him earlier.

I'd love any of the other picks except for Jones only because of our needs at OL, CB and TE. If we had a 1st or another 2nd I'd grab a situational player like him but the odds that he's another Antonio Gates to me seem pretty slim.