NEW DRAFT WEBSITE

mosher41

Future Of The NFL

Check it out!!!

304759[/snapback]

His site is pretty cool~

I think some of his predictions will hold true, but hopefully NOT about Arizona keeping their initial 2nd round pick after grabbing the CB they need in the first-it's just not in the Cards ;)

I agree the Bills grabbing a center holds true in Rd, #3,

and he's good, too, and you know how Tom Donahoe likes to have the Center of attention! :D i would say that that line is weak, but this Line will be strong!\ Just need healthy TE to help block and JP can use what God gave him!

Go Bills!

Great site-i shall be on it a lot more for the next weeks-Thanks for the Tip, Mosher41!

His site is pretty cool~

I think some of his predictions will hold true, but hopefully NOT about Arizona keeping their initial 2nd round pick after grabbing the CB they need in the first-it's just not in the Cards  :D

I agree the Bills grabbing a center holds true in Rd, #3,

and he's good, too, and you know how Tom Donahoe likes to have the Center of attention! :D  i would say that that line is weak, but this Line will be strong!\ Just need healthy TE to help block and JP can use what God gave him!

Go Bills!

Great site-i shall be on it a lot more for the next weeks-Thanks for the Tip, Mosher41!

304764[/snapback]

No problem man, im glad you liked it.

That was a nice read, with respect to his Football knowledge and opinions. My problem was with the guys grammer.

Thanks for the Link.

306849[/snapback]

Wow! Please tell me you're joking.