Vegas, part deux

Okay, now I need a hotel that's good for kids and adults, on the strip and near things, and around $200 or so.  I've read bad things about every hotel so I need some firsthand real accounts/recommendations.  Thanks in advance.

294844[/snapback]

was just at mgm. was very safe, and there were a lot of kids there. not sure about activities, but will be back there next sunday monday for work. if you're interested i can find out

Okay, now I need a hotel that's good for kids and adults, on the strip and near things, and around $200 or so.  I've read bad things about every hotel so I need some firsthand real accounts/recommendations.  Thanks in advance.

294844[/snapback]

MBD, you know I got your back.

Treasure Island is the spot for you.

It started more for kids but in the last couple years its gone Hard Rock so its the best for a little of both. They have a great pool and its next to the Fashion Show Mall for great window shopping (free!) the Mirage for the Tigers (free!) the Pavillion near Harrah's for live music and street shops (free!) and its reasonably cl;ose to THE BEST LIVE FREE SHOW IN HISTORY THE FOUNTAINS OF BELLAGIO.

Go nuts. :)