You can learn a lot at the airport....

Flying out of BUF a couple times a month, I am always suprised how much one can learn about the Bills free agent moves. Two Billsdrive needs to sign up a spy correspondent who works at the airport!

So yesterday, both Porkchop and Rivers were on my flight to detroit last night....both sitting in 1st class. I was waiting to board coach when they called for 1st class, and i happened to be standing in the way (as usual). Porkchop taps me on the shoulder and says, 'um, excuse me sir, are you in line?' I noticed he was also very nice to the woman taking tickets, and helped a woman put her luggage in the overhead. He did not dress in anything flashy at all -- it appears his momma raised him right. Very different than some of the cocky big mouthed guys from the jets secondary that i was on a plane with not long ago.

It was interesting that Rivers and Porkchop didn't speak to each other...they walked up to the gate at the same time, but split off and sat on different sides of the terminal waiting to board. I assume they were dropped off together, but could be wrong. Their seats were not next to each other on the plane, either. Not once did I see them speak. I would think, as potential teammates, that they would be talking about the bills, what they both thought, etc. Esp. an OL and TE who would be playing so close together.

One thing that i still never heard reported a couple of years ago, was Junior Seau making a visit to one bills drive.....i ran into him at the airport just before going to miami.