JP is the man!!!!!!!!!

There is something so likeable about this kid. When he speaks,he seems so young and innocent, like a kid just happy to be with the team. Like most of you, I saw his pre draft interviews where he complained on ESPN about where he ranked compaired to Rivers,Manning and Big Ben. At the time, I thought please Buffalo, do not draft him. Now, I coudn't be happier with TD's decision. I would rather go to war with this kid then stone legs Bledsoe.

I hope we bring Marcus Pollard, Shelton and for some weird reason Chris Hovan.

How many of you think TD is laying low this year because next year we have so many guys to sign?????? There has to be a reason other then let's do what the Patriots do!!!!!!!!!

There is something so likeable about this kid. When he speaks,he seems so young and innocent, like a kid just happy to be with the team.  Like most of you, I saw his pre draft interviews where he complained on ESPN about where he ranked compaired to Rivers,Manning and Big Ben. At the time, I thought please Buffalo, do not draft him. Now, I coudn't be happier with TD's decision. I would rather go to war with this kid then stone legs  Bledsoe.

I hope we bring Marcus Pollard, Shelton and for some weird reason Chris Hovan.

How many of you think TD is laying low this year because next year we have so many guys to sign??????  There has to be a reason other then let's do what the Patriots do!!!!!!!!!

261969[/snapback]

I am impressed with JP also. I think the guy has alot of heart. I am not sure what TD's plan is. I think we should find out by the time of the draft.