News on Bills from KFFL.com

Not a signing but it's still a treat.

Bills | Losman Looking for Support - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:23:07 -0800

Gregg Pastore, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills QB J.P. Losman continues to work on preparing himself mentally for his first season at as starting quarterback in the NFL. "It's about my mental preparation," said Losman. "When I go out there I've got to know exactly what to do all the time. Once I start doing those things and once the game starts and I transfer that over from practice it's going to be rolling. The guys are going to be supportive and this year is going to be the year where I'm going to need my teammates more than ever. I need them to support me in ways that they might not have to later down the road because I'll be older and much more mature."

Bills | Losman Working at Team Facilities - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:12:14 -0800

Gregg Pastore, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills QB J.P. Losman continues to work out at the team's training facility in Orchard Park, New York. A typical day for Losman includes two to three hours of watching film along with some running and lifting. "He's not doing it because he's been told to do it but because he wants to do it and that's a good sign," said head coach Mike Mularkey.