Jerry Fontenot of the saints cut

New Orleans cut 15-year veteran center Jerry Fontenot, who lost his position to LeCharles Bentley, who moved over from guard. Fontenot, 37, started all 80 games the past five seasons and was selected as a Pro Bowl alternate last season.

"I certainly hold my head high, knowing that I did everything the coaches asked of me and everything the organization asked of me," Fontenot said. "I feel very blessed in my career."

I think we should sign him what do you guys think.

They may do well to give him a look, last season he was backup pro bowl at his position, reading articles about him losing job to younger player he handled it with class, all the comments about him very positive, him acknowledging he is lost a bit since he started and is small by todays standards but feels he has succeeded because of his smarts and had no problem being backup and helping coach and help the younger players. He seems like a guy who would fit in very well and be a upgrade, cant see why not a look

They may do well to give him a look, last season he was backup pro bowl at his position, reading articles about him losing job to younger player he handled it with class, all the comments about him very positive, him acknowledging he is lost a bit since he started and is small by todays standards but feels he has succeeded because of his smarts and had  no problem being backup and helping coach and help  the younger players.  He seems like a guy who would fit in very well and be a upgrade, cant see why not a look

19362[/snapback]

I agree. This is just my impression, but the Bills don't seem to bring in many players for a look-see.