Ranking of Pro Franchises

The Colts are #3 ahead of the Pats?

honestly, can you even compare the two franchises? One is brillant championship side with a new up-to-date stadium and the other always comes up in the moving to LA talk.

Damn the Bills are head of the Sox and the Yankees that's impressive ---- just imagine where they'd be if they won a freaking Super Bowl!!!!!!!

I do have to wonder about the list though because they got the Atlanta Falcons ranked seventh ---- ATL is not known for supporting its teams too well.

I saw that earlier. You need to read how the teams are ranked. The list of what was used is in the top right, including likeability of ownership, management, cost of the show, access to the players and coaches Et Al. The criteria are rather interesting, and make the rankings a bit dubious IMHO

I saw that earlier. You need to read how the teams are ranked. The list of what was used is in the top right, including likeability of ownership, management, cost of the show, access to the players and coaches Et Al. The criteria are rather interesting, and make the rankings a bit dubious IMHO

257803[/snapback]

Donahoe is always feeding stories to his ESPN buddies, so that probably explains a lot.....

JDG

Donahoe is always feeding stories to his ESPN buddies, so that probably explains a lot.....

JDG

257823[/snapback]

Actually they were based on fan votes, and had nothing to do with personell's opinions :blink: