How aboput this for an offseason?

I was really hoping could bring C Dominc Raiola onboard but he just re-signed with Detroit.

Losses -

LT Jonas Jennings

DT Pat Williams

RB Travis Henry (Trade to AZ for LT LJ Shelton)

K Rian Lindell (Released)

Free agents/Additions -

LG Mike Wahle (GB)

DT Gerald Warren (CLE)

TE Freddie Jones (AZ)

LT LJ Shelton (Trade from AZ)

QB Shane Matthews (Re-signed)

I know what people are going to say about Warren but I think he needs to play for a winner and he'll be the DT he was in his first year. I think we he'd make the inevitable loss of Williams easier to deal with. The guy I truly covet is LG Mike Wahle because he gives us the option to move Shelton inside to LG and Wahle to LT if Shelton can't play LT (My feeling is he can). I know the knock on Jones is that he doesn't block but he can and will if he wants to be on the field for the Bills. With both Campbell and Ehus looking like they're out for the season we need him and a TE via the draft with Peters and Neufeld on the roster. I'm happy with bringing back Matthews because of the confidence I have in both JP and the coaching staff. Even if JP gets hurt this offense has an O-line that survive for a short stretch with McGahee and a solid no.2 RB pounding the rock 30 times a game.

Draft

02....CB Eric Green (VTU) | 6-0 198

03....TE Kevin Everett (MIA) | 6-6 251

03....K Mike Nugent (OSU) | 5-10 180*

05....RB Cedric Houston (TEN) | 5-10 225

06....C Richie Incognito (NEB) | 6-3 305

07....DE Tyler King (CON) | 6-5 267

* : Trade for an additional 3rd round pick to grab K Mike Nugent (This year's 4th and next year's 2nd rounder)

For me the best news of the draft so far is that Incognito sprained his knee at the combine. I have a feeling he's going to be a steal. Cedric Houston is a solid no.2 RB and I think both Green and Everett could special players in the NFL. I also think that Tyler has a future at DT and is a specimen.

Very optimistic, but not all that unrealistic. Except for one thing... I really doubt Nugent will fall to the 3rd. Everyone has their eye on him, he's gonna go in the 2nd. Want him that bad? Trade for another 2nd round pick by giving away next year's 2nd, this year's 3rd.