bledsoe talk on cowgirls board

georg793

LOL

Well I want to congratulate the Cowboys on signing Drew, a great guy, to your roster. He is a true gentleman and an asset to the community. I live in the Buffalo area and of course I'm a Bills fan. I watched Drew in N.England before he came to us and I watched him in Buffalo..every week...every game and man....well all I can say is good luck. As an opponent Drew never worried me,but as a member of the Bills,except for his first four games, he always worried me. Rattle him early and it's over. I personally think the guy was done three years ago but hey I'm not an NFL talent scout either. I'm just a fan that sat through 3 years of games watching him closely thinking things like... throw the ball Drew, throw the ball c'mon throw the %&$#@ BALL!, and, Oh man couldn't he sense that guy coming, and, where is he throwing that thing? Is he still on our team?, and, I hope he gets up...do you think he's alright?

Trust me, once you see him clutch that ball with both hands in front of his chest the play is over. That's the "abort the play" position. Then somehow he'll topple to the ground like a big slow tree. I've actually seen a small evergreen tree outrun him.

You guys beat us in two Super Bowls so I don't feel too bad. What's that old saying " If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around is there a sound??" The answer is yes. It's all the other trees yelling THROW THE BALL DREW...THROW THE ^%@#$ BALL!