fantasy basketball question

geggytah

just looking for a little advice and/or analysis of moves i have made and look to make in my fantasy league. the leauge is 9 categories and has 12 teams with 13 players on each team. i recently made this trade:

Give - Chris Webber and Steve Nash

Get - Kobe Bryant and Tyson Chandler

thoughts?

also, i am looking to make this trade right now:

Give - Sam Dalembert, Jalen Rose, and Derrick Fischer

Get - Emeka Okafor, Larry Hughes, and Luol Deng

thoughts? PLEASE

First trade is terrible.

Second trade depends what you need more of like blocks or steals but its pretty fair cause you get alot of steals with hughes when healthy!

i'd do the second but its not a must do either!

why terrible? webber is constantly in and out of the lineup so who knows where he'll be during the rest of the seasons...much less the playoffs. as for nash...yeah he was a little hard to give up, but he does not fill up the steals or blocks categories and i do have brevin knight on my team as well to lessen the blow of losing all those assists. also, sacramento has the least games during the 3 playoff weeks.

as for the second trade, the hidden secret in doing that lies in the schedule as well. charlotte and chicago have the most games left this season and washington is second in that category. and they all have great playoff week schedules.

so what do you think now?

crap i didn't hear that he was injured agaain last night...it was the same ankle even!!! good news is that he was walking after the game and not on crutches. better news is...the all-star break is next weekend, which allows him to heal up.