Empire Sports Network Programming

mrjsbu96

I recently picked up Empire Sports on DirecTV out here in New Jersey (nothing to do with 8 hours of indoor drinking during the blizzard). There has been a lot of great stuff on but it has been hit or miss. Anyone have an idea of what/when they are planning to show? I got the great Bonnies documentary TiVo'ed and also some highlights from Bills talk shows over the years, but there has not really been any Sabre coverage so far and I am pretty tired of the 04 Buffalo HOF awards and Bison season recap.

I recently picked up Empire Sports on DirecTV out here in New Jersey (nothing to do with 8 hours of indoor drinking during the blizzard).  There has been a lot of great stuff on but it has been hit or miss.  Anyone have an idea of what/when they are planning to show?  I got the great Bonnies documentary TiVo'ed and also some highlights from Bills talk shows over the years, but there has not really been any Sabre coverage so far and I am pretty tired of the 04 Buffalo HOF awards and Bison season recap.

It's lights out on 03/07/2005 :P