Suggestions on getting Redzone?

Whats up guys, I think this is my first post on TBD but I've been an avid reader for a few months now. I saw the post on redzone and nfl sunday ticket and I want to ask a question. I have no cable service right now and am looking to somehow get the redzone channel WITHOUT a cable plan. Does anyone know any loopholes to make this happen? Time Warner is quoting me at like $70 for basic cable package that includes redzone but I really don't want to pay for all those other channels i will never watch.

Also, directv is out of the question for me. I've had bad experiences with them and unfortunately had to pay cancellation fee just a few months ago :(

Some of my options are:

1. Go with TWC and pay the $70

2. Have parents add Redzone package to their existing cable plan and use their username to access it online and stream it to my TV (seems like a pain in the a**)

3. Are there any better options?

Don't mean to hijack your thread but I'd like to post my queries here instead of starting a new thread.

We're moving down to the westchester county area next week. I think cable tv is a rip off and I'm going to try it without for a while. That being said I need to be able to watch the Bills. Any out of market fans got any tips? Gracias.

Can I watch out of market bills games on Verizon premium nfl app? What about Sunday ticket? I heard there was a loophole where you can get Sunday ticket if you live in an area where direct tv cannot be setup.

Edited by BillsRUs

If you live in certain college dorms or if you don't have access to direct tv, you may be eligible for just Sunday ticket. That runs around $200 or $12.5 every bills game. My condo doesn't allow satellite tv so I I'm going to see if that's an option for us.

thanks for the response guys, but my plan is to get bunny ears for the bills games (i heard you can buy this at bestbuy for like $30) on cbs which is a local channel and then i wanted redzone for all the other action going in the NFL.

Redzone is a cable/sattelite channel. You need cable or satellite

Or

Online streaming

These are your only options. But what do I know??