"Weekend at Whaley's"

patfitz

Some skeptics (me) may rightfully question whether the Bills' second (or third if you still count Ralph in the picture), in command is still among the living or if our GM, Doug Whaley is even "alive and well"? I fear maybe he is holed up somewhere as a captive in enemy territory (maybe New England in Bob Kraft's secret torture chamber) but whatever pain and suffering he may be undergoing, can it be worse than for the Bills' faithful? This lack of visibility/accountability (as is the Bills' buzzword of the week) does however, raise a red flag, perhaps Doug "double ya" (not to be confused with the other Doug, HC Dougly "Accountability" Doright) finds himself in over his head (for that matter both our dynamic duo of Doug's may in fact be in over their collective heads). All of a sudden I am getting flashbacks to former President George W. Bush and his sidekick the always affable Dick Cheney (shoot your friends first and than your enemies). Who is really in charge here? Perhaps our last saviour of the franchise, Buddy "I won't retire until we have our franchsie QB..." Nix is still really in control, functioning as the "silent GM" after all he has been seen at practice, at the Ralph, etc., or possibly even worse, maybe the position is currently vacant, and the Bills' braintrust doesn't want to shake the fans' confidence that we actually don't have a GM? Or maybe it's that Doug W. is just the silent type. Whatever the reason just to reassure an anxious Bills' nation could could someone in the Bills braintrust prop him up and maybe even take some pictures of him at the very least relaxing poolside with a smile holding a cocktail? In this tumultuous time, Doug W. we really need to hear from you! How about a fireside chat like FDR used to do? Ralph, Russ I implore you can't someone ...(ergo just forget I even mentioned it).

Edited by patfitz