Pats new way to stop the Colts!

Rudyc80

I read that bilichick has instructed the grounds crew at foxboro to leave the tarp off the field the next few days so when it rains(and its supposed to hard) it will destroy the field turning it in a swamp where it will be impossible for th colts wideouts to run up and down the field....if this is true....the nfl should step in...that friggin cheap in my book. Pats and their fans are pierces of sh--!

Fuggin Pats are unreal...if the refs dont give them the game, they will find another way! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I read that bilichick has instructed the grounds crew at foxboro to leave the tarp off the field the next few days so when it rains(and its supposed to hard) it will destroy the field turning it in a swamp where it will be impossible for th colts wideouts to run up and down the field....if this is true....the nfl should step in...that friggin cheap in my book. Pats and their fans are pierces of sh--!

Fuggin Pats are unreal...if the refs dont give them the game, they will find another way! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

204047[/snapback]

I hate the Pats just as much as any of you on this board.. However they earned the right to home field ADVANTAGE and if the Colts can't get it done outside in crappy conditions then they don't deserve to win. Remember the Pats have to play in the muck as well.