Tethering and/or mobile hot spot

How does Tmobile have it blocked? do they not allow you to download the app from Google Play? or does the app not work once installed on your phone? If you're blocked from downloading from Google Play, just go the foxfi.com/bin on your phone to download frorm there.

I started with this app first. Tmobile blocked it. That didnt work.

I will check more apps.

I dont get free tethering as I am grandfathered in to unlimited data. So if you DON'T have unlimited data, free tethering. I'm not saying anything about SVTP wiFi hotspot app. Nope nothing at all :)

Ha ha. I tried a lot of apps yesterday. I didnt try this one.

I will see if it works tonight. I would prefer tethering without usb, so I'll let you know.

Ps. Some phones do not work with all apps.

The phone in question is the tmobile g2x

Serious question : why in the world do you use Tmobile?

I get good reception. Their phones are ok.

Or would you prefer Metro Piece of Crap Service.

How does Tmobile have it blocked? do they not allow you to download the app from Google Play? or does the app not work once installed on your phone? If you're blocked from downloading from Google Play, just go the foxfi.com/bin on your phone to download frorm there.

Instead of showing the webiste you type in the address bar, it redirects to a tmobile webpage advising you to get their tethering/hot spot service. So maybe blocking was the wrong word.... The internet on the laptop is on. Fully functional. But for the same dumb tmobile webpage.