There isn't anyone who can't handle a loss

Most Bills fans get sick at losing but it is a part of the game. Very rarely does a team go undefeated, but not fighting and quitting is beyond the boundary that most fans can handle. At two and three with two of the losses to probably superbowl teams, no one is complaining who has a true understanding of football but this game hurts. It was ten to three basically going into the third quarter with us getting the football to begin the second half. Chandler can accept all the guilt he wants to put on himself but that touchdown on the next play is not the end of the game. Mistakes happen, but there is no excuse for that second half. To think of the history of that team with Montana, Rice, Taylor and Bill Walsh and it was this team against our guys that set the record for most yards against a defense that is supposed to be one of the best in the league. How can a player or coach expect anything except a complete request from either Gailey, Freddie or Wison about what is happening? Is it some kind of protest of the highest paid free agent who has done nothing so far? Is it that the defense being played doesn't really work and needs to be switched? Is it that other coaches from around the league are far superior to ours?

The point of assuming that things can turn around is not off the wall. The Giants were in trouble the year they went to the SuperBowl and ending up beating the best Pats team of the many. The record is two and three and the afc is weak this year and stranger things have happened to allow teams to get in the playoff, but I would like to hear something other than "we just need to get back to work" and/or "we got to come up with some answers and it is my responsibility".

not time to focus on the draft just yet

time to focus on how a defense with that many upgrades and a good mix of talent can be that utterly horrible. im asking the question but i dont have any answers. i dont buy into the theory that wanny doesnt know what hes doing, he may have been a bad hc but his defenses have historically been top half of the league. so how can they be this totally inept? wtf is going on in that lockerroom? is there some kind of simmering resentment that mario got a hunnerd mil? are the cbs just so bad right now that no amount of scheming is going to protect them? or is it the lbs that are brutally bad? or both?

something isnt adding up. its like a literal nightmare that you cant wake up from

and yet it they can manage to pull out a win in arizona, they are back to .500 and on track. i realize that appears just about impossible right now, but it could happen. two losses after that to take them to 4-5, and then 6-1 the rest of the way to get a wc. pass me the jack daniels