We are all mad about the loss

Drifter

We can all agree the loss was awful. But the team made great strides durning the year. So calm down for a minute and be thankfull the team will be even better next year. Who knows what the offseason will bring.

Calling others on the board idiots will do nothing to heal this loss.

We can all agree the loss was awful.  But the team made great strides durning the year.  So calm down for a minute and be thankfull the team will be even better next year.  Who knows what the offseason will bring. 

188329[/snapback]

Are you f-cking kidding me - they have no first round pick, and will ose a starter of two in the offseason. Clean, press and store your zubas for next year - it's gonna be a long winter...but your heart warming thoughts on next year should keep you going...

Are you f-cking kidding me - they have no first round pick, and will ose a starter of two in the offseason.  Clean, press and store your zubas for next year - it's gonna be a long winter...but your heart warming thoughts on next year should keep you going...

188356[/snapback]

Who are we losing? PW is the only guy on D whose contract is up as far as I know, and I think he'll resign.

Jennings... Well, we may lose him. But otherwise...?

CW

THe Bills need a right tackle and a julius peppers on the left side.

188376[/snapback]

Bingo, we really have to make those two positions a priority in the offseason. The defense is great for turnovers but still lacks a solid pass rusher. The offensive line killed us again along with Drew, however Mike Williams played well for MOST of the season

We can all agree the loss was awful.  But the team made great strides durning the year.  So calm down for a minute and be thankfull the team will be even better next year.  Who knows what the offseason will bring. 

188329[/snapback]

Its gonna be a real long season next year, once they name DB as the starter.