Good Luck Today Guys

sarge117

Pats fan here who will be rooting for the Bills today.

Not because it benefits my team in any way shape of form. Trust me I would rather the Pats face Denver or the Jets in the playoffs instead of the Bills.

I just admire the Bills atitude and the way they didn't quit.

Even if things don't work out this year, I think you will have a special team next season (not that any of you care to hear that!).

Unfortunately I don't "think" you will get any help from the Colts today as I have heard Dungy say he plans to rest his starters.

The Rams are fighting for their playoff lives so this will be your best chance.

Good luck today guys!

Pats fan here who will be rooting for the Bills today.

Not because it benefits my team in any way shape of form. Trust me I would rather the Pats face Denver or the Jets in the playoffs instead of the Bills.

I just admire the Bills atitude and the way they didn't quit.

Even if things don't work out this year, I think you will have a special team next season (not that any of you care to hear that!).

Unfortunately I don't "think" you will get any help from the Colts today as I have heard Dungy say he plans to rest his starters.

The Rams are fighting for their playoff lives so this will be your best chance.

Good luck today guys!

187482[/snapback]

Give this guy a blood test. :(

We appreciate your support and I have a feeling you're a Patriot fan that remembers the tough years for New England. Most of the jerks we've seen

are probably newer fans that don't remember where your team came from.

Seems to me you have the odds on favorite for the SB. Though, I must say I am NOT rooting for you to win it. The other jerk Pat fans are already too much to bear.

You have alot of unsung guys on your D that I respect; Bruschi, McGinnis, Phifer and so on that are class guys. Honestly though, I hope the Weis departure throws your offense into a tailspin next year.

Thanks for the props.