NIX on Sirius about 30 minutes ago

I would guess having a healthy Wood @ center, the guys being in the same system another year getting more familiar with the men next to them. They are also veery high on Glen. Oh and we seem to have better depth at all positions except maybe LT still. D Bell never really played so ne real loss ther!

I mentioned on another thread that I watched the WGR2 minicamp newsclip last night, and they showed Wood watching the session in shorts with a horrendous brace on his knee. Yeh, getting him back is real important, but he ain't there yet!!!Have not seen this written up anywhere....but looks like he did not play a drill in the camp.

What improvements on the O-line? It looks to me like the only change is that the Bills lost their starting LT and plan to replace him with a rookie. That doesn't sound like an improvement to me. At least not this season.

Cordy Glenn will be better than Bell and with the depth they have added in the draft and the experience these guys got last year, they should be improved over last year. I see no reason to believe that the loss of Bell will mean that this unit will not be better this year than last.

Perhaps he was talking about improvement via subtraction of Bell; the Bills did not try very hard to keep him compared to a log of players resigned including Scott, Morrison, Martin, Lindel, Hagan, etc. Remember Bell did not have a job lined up until Mr Holdout got injured.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you like about Andrew Dees???

Fair question. Dees reputation at Temple and UB was that of a no nonsense, intelligent coach. He's brought success to both programs in his areas of coaching, be it RB or O-line. I perhaps shouldn't jump the gun in attributing anything to him at this stage, and should have pointed more in the direction of the progress that the line has made under D'Alessandris. My faith in D'Allesandris is considerable and I believe that the move to acquire Dees services to assist with the offensive line will reflect on the quality of coach that Joe has proven to be.