Anyone Buy a Nike Jersey yet?

Just got the jersey and looks amazing. It blows Reebok jerseys out of the water. From the material, fit, and everything between. They even fixed the stripes on the arm which bothered me about the other jersey. Love the jersey and worth the money

Just got the jersey and looks amazing. It blows Reebok jerseys out of the water. From the material, fit, and everything between. They even fixed the stripes on the arm which bothered me about the other jersey. Love the jersey and worth the money

What size did you get ? I'm 5'8 180 broad shoulders... What size would you recommend I get? Small? Oh and how long are the sleeves? Do they hug your bicep a little bit? Sorry for all the questions?

What size did you get ? I'm 5'8 180 broad shoulders... What size would you recommend I get? Small? Oh and how long are the sleeves? Do they hug your bicep a little bit? Sorry for all the questions?

Hey I got a Medium. I'm roughly 5'9" 160 lbs also broad shoulders. The sleeves come down right at my elbows and fits perfectly. You don't want to get it small especially if you're going to be wearing it over a hoodie or sweatshirt or something when it gets cold. Medium should fit fine.

The best thing about this is the fact they fixed the stripes on the sleeve. It looks right.

Edited by FleaMoulds80