Mock Draft v2

NishP

No developmental QB in the first 6 rounds of this mock draft, just wanted to fill some holes with depth and competition.

Round 1. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

- The bills two biggest concerns heading into this season are WR and OT, Mike Mayock of NFL network says Floyd is just as good as Blackmond with elite speed and awesome body control. Floyd rarely drops balls and positions him self very well to win 1 on 1 jump balls.

Round 2. Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State

- Stranger things have happened! Everyone can't be a first rounder.

Round 3. Tank Carder, LB, TCU

Round 4a. Josh Norman, CB, Coastal Carolina

Round 4b. Nate Potter, G/OT, Boise State

Round 5a. Audie Cole, LB, N.C. State

Round 5b. Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State

Round 6. Coryell Judie, CB, Texas A&M

I don't think Michael Floyd or Mike Adams will be available where you have the Bills taking them. Both are prospects that fit the Buddy Nix size requirements, but I just don't think they'll be available. I don't think Nate Potter is Big enough for Buddy Nix, although he does move well. I don't like Tank Carder and don't really see him as an OLB fit for the Bills. I like Brewster and Judie. I don't see the Bills drafting any guards or centers though. Nix would rather draft a T who can move inside than a C or G who can't move outside. Cool beans with the Draft though.

I would love the Bills to trade down and pick up an extra 3rd. Trade down and take Mike Adams. And then take Chandler Jones in the second. Unfortunately I don't think the CB class is that good this year besides Janoris Jenkins.