Black Monday

CAVEDAWG

Well it was another disappointing game but I guess it was expected with all of our injuries. Looks like we are gonna have the 10th pick in Aprils draft. I'm thinking our start for a new defensive coordinator will begin on Black Monday. Who we will end up with I have know idea. I expected more this year when we picked up Dave W. I thought he would have more input on Defense. Never really heard too much about him all season. Got mixed feeling abot Stevie J. Drops a ton of balls and then makes a great play...sigh. Wish he could have learned from Jerry Rice instead of T.O. I remember reading that Marv Levy told Thurman that once you get into the endzone act like you have been there a hundred times before. Always thought it was cool when Thurman handed the ball to a ref after he scored. Well with hope for next year I'm keeping the faith. I'm cool with Buddy and Chan. Not sold on Fitz....a mean as nail pass rusher that gobbles up QB's sure would be nice!!!

Well it was another disappointing game but I guess it was expected with all of our injuries. Looks like we are gonna have the 10th pick in Aprils draft. I'm thinking our start for a new defensive coordinator will begin on Black Monday. Who we will end up with I have know idea. I expected more this year when we picked up Dave W. I thought he would have more input on Defense. Never really heard too much about him all season. Got mixed feeling abot Stevie J. Drops a ton of balls and then makes a great play...sigh. Wish he could have learned from Jerry Rice instead of T.O. I remember reading that Marv Levy told Thurman that once you get into the endzone act like you have been there a hundred times before. Always thought it was cool when Thurman handed the ball to a ref after he scored. Well with hope for next year I'm keeping the faith. I'm cool with Buddy and Chan. Not sold on Fitz....a mean as nail pass rusher that gobbles up QB's sure would be nice!!!

We have at least 10 black mondays each season.

+1 for the 10 Black Mondays, I'm surprised it wasn't more!

It's ownership, plain and simple. Ralph - I wish you 20 more years of life, but PLEASE get out of the football business.

This team is going NOWHERE as long as you own it! Take however many hundreds of millions you're gonna make selling this wreck, and spend the rest of your days counting the after-tax profits. You won't live long enough to spend it. Hell, a baby born today wouldn't live long enough to spend it. You've done a lot of good things with this team (and lots of money grubbing bad things, in all fairness...). Now, do the right thing, and sell it to someone with the ability to so what is needed to bring back the (few) glory days.

Otherwise, just move it, and rid us of this torture.

Stevie has dropped TONS of balls? Really....wow...he ranks near the top of the league with fewest dropped passes perception is a b#tch

Edited by EldaBillsFan

Any coaches out there that the Bills can use for their D? If Spagnola and Crenell become available they would be my choices for the D coordinator job that may be open, it would require a increase in payroll so................