Dareus

opfball91

Just something I wanted to address, one of the extremely few highlights of our "defense," if it can even be called that at this point, has been Dareus. Now he hasn't been this huge disruptive force every week, but he has had his games. He's also stayed healthy, played most downs in a position he's probably not all that comfortable in, and is taking a leadership role in the locker room. Not to mention he leads our team in sacks, not a huge accomplishment on this defense but with that said, he does play on the Bills defense. He's had excellent games these past two weeks and I think those games will begin to become more of a trend over time. Without a doubt he is my second favorite draft pick in a long looooong time, right behind the picks of Eric Wood and Andy Levitre, but that's just cause I'm an o-lineman at heart. If this team can get a true QB, stay healthy, and get some depth, we're going to be good whether its with this coaching staff or another one. We have some true talent on our team its just a matter of surrounding them with capable players, not Leodis McKelvin, Kelvin Sheppard, Chris Kelsay, Spencer Johnson, Dwan Edwards, and most recently to be added to my **** list, Bryant Scott.

We're all pissed and angry now, but I'll take a bet against overwhelming odds you'll all be back, just like me, patiently waiting for the playoffs...