Daddy's plans

ieatcrayonz

Now that daddy's plans have been at least partially exposed for the fraud they are, where do you think Ollie junior gets drafted?

I think he will still go high as the one hand washes the other crowd in the NFL will help out daddy and get sonny boy a big contract. Yes I realize he will be a complete failure in the NFL but I still think he will go high in the draft which has been the goal since birth. You can't really blame daddy. He set a goal and will meet the goal. I can't really remember any total busts like Luck Jr. before but would be interested in hearing your comparisons. I guess Ryan Leaf comes to mind but Andrew doesn't seem like a hothead, he just isn't very good. Daddy was not a high draft pick or that would be a good comparison. The closet I can think of are Marinovich and Leinart but they aren't great examples either.

I don't think Buddy will take him as he seems to be focused on southern schools. Is Baylor considered a southern school?

Now that daddy's plans have been at least partially exposed for the fraud they are, where do you think Ollie junior gets drafted?

I think he will still go high as the one hand washes the other crowd in the NFL will help out daddy and get sonny boy a big contract. Yes I realize he will be a complete failure in the NFL but I still think he will go high in the draft which has been the goal since birth. You can't really blame daddy. He set a goal and will meet the goal. I can't really remember any total busts like Luck Jr. before but would be interested in hearing your comparisons. I guess Ryan Leaf comes to mind but Andrew doesn't seem like a hothead, he just isn't very good. Daddy was not a high draft pick or that would be a good comparison. The closet I can think of are Marinovich and Leinart but they aren't great examples either.

I don't think Buddy will take him as he seems to be focused on southern schools. Is Baylor considered a southern school?

This is probably the most retarded thing I have ever read on TBD. Wow.

This is probably the most retarded thing I have ever read on TBD. Wow.

That's not nice. If you disagree, that's ok but explain why. It is the purpose of the board for goodness sake.

I still think Ollie junior will go high in the draft, you don't I guess. Where do you think he'll go? 3rd round, 4th? I would be willing to bet he goes no lower than 24th pick of the FIRST round.